Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Direction

Well, unfortunately I didn't get into the company I really wanted to. So it goes. That's okay, I've still got a lot of options.

I actually made the decision yesterday that I am only going to audition for shows/companies that I really want to be a part of. Up until now my feeling was "doing something is better than nothing." But there are always classes I can take, etc., when I'm not doing a show and I'd like a show to really be important to me. So, we'll see how it goes. It might take longer to get a job, but it will be worth it.

I'm getting back into yoga. I used to be a FANATIC and had stopped when I moved out here due to lack of time, I guess. But it really is a huge stress reliever and at a time where I'm trying to figure out what I'm really supposed to be doing, etc. it's nice. I love yoga. It really sets up my day for me.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you're auditioning for just the good ones now :)

    i've started doing some yoga (lite) on the wii fit... some of it is amazing but that tree....oy

    ReplyDelete