Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hi There

I decided to get back in to blogging. Now that I'm starting this whole new journey in Chicago, I think it's a good outlet to connect with people and get some crazy thoughts out. :)

Good things so far:
I really love Chicago. I don't mind the weather and I've actually come to really like the snow. It's a great city!

I'm in a show. It's VERY small, but, hey...it's somewhere to start!

I'm auditioning like crazy and having some interest and making contacts.

Scary Things:
I recently was cut back on my hours at work by half. Initially I freaked out and scrambled applying for part-time jobs. However, I feel like I've been running around so much since I've been here. So, maybe it's a sign that I should just take this time to have the time off for myself and getting new material together, etc. We'll see how that goes. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay Neans! I'm excited to hear more about your show and your life!

    ReplyDelete